Benefit from Experience!
Djenne is an experienced leader of parent education classes and parent support groups focused on building skills, competencies, and personal development.
- Six years as Women’s Ministry Leader, Ministry Group Leader, Conference Spokesperson, and Marital Counselor
- Independent Woman’s Woman’s Ministry Leader
- Special Needs Ministry Advocate
- Bi-lingual in French with a working knowledge of American Sign Language
- Experienced leader of parent education classes and parent support groups focused on building skills, competencies, and personal development
- Understands and incorporates the role of the family system, cultures, community, and developmental theory into the process of helping children and families
- Builds coalitions within an organization mediates conflict and provides leadership in managing organizational change and/or major program development
- Offers strong interactive skills
- Empowers parents in solving their problems and recognizing that they are experts on their family’s functioning
- Listens effectively, responds appropriately, and maintains a mutual comfort level across diverse cultures and social levels